Totara House Clinic
Terms and Conditions of Trade
The following Terms of Trade apply to services provided by Totara House Clinic to its patients.
- Payment is expected at the time of consultation, unless otherwise agreed.
- Payment can be made by cash or Eftpos. (Sorry we don’t have PayWave and we don’t accept payment by credit card.)
- Where payment is not made at the time of your consultation a $5.00 administration fee will apply.
- Direct credit payments received into Totara House Clinic’s bank account will have the $5.00 administration fee removed if paid within 24 hours of the consultation. (ANZ bank account - Totara House Clinic ANZ 06-0729-0268394-00 - Please use your name and reference number or invoice number as a reference for the payment.)
- Where it is agreed that payment need not be paid at the time of consultation, it shall be paid by the 20th of the month, following the date of invoice.
- For accounts that remain unpaid for more than 2 months without a prior arrangement we may disclose this information to a debt collection agency and legal proceedings may follow. This may result in your name and address being recorded with a Credit Reporting Agency which will have an impact on your credit rating.
- We are happy to work with our patients who are concerned about their ability to pay. It is best to arrange a payment plan that is acceptable and manageable rather than letting debt accumulate. Please email the Practice Manager (email@example.com) to discuss your account and to set up regular weekly or fortnightly automatic payments.
- Totara House Clinic may withhold further provision of service where there is any outstanding amount due.
- Failure to attend an appointment more than once may incur a fee of $20.00. A non-attendance of an appointment means someone else misses out. You may be asked to pay for subsequent appointments or services before you can book any future appointments.
- Costs incurred to recover outstanding monies will be charged to the customer.
- Prices include GST unless otherwise stated.
- Totara House Clinic agrees not to use or disclose any information more than is reasonably necessary in the circumstances for its genuine business purposes.