TOTARA HOUSE CLINIC
ALERT LEVEL 2
OUR CLINIC IS ONLY OPEN BY APPOINTMENT
If you need to contact us please email us on email@example.com as our phones are not being manned due to limited staff on site.
The care and wellbeing of our patients and staff is paramount. Please be assured that when you visit our clinic you can have confidence that we are going above and beyond to keep you safe by implementing further levels of disinfection and the use of PPE as appropriate.
- We require all people entering our clinic to scan the QR code. If you don’t have a phone to do this we will fill in the manual register for you.
- Please wear a mask (including children over the age of 12).
- Sanitise your hands with our alcohol based hand sanitiser on entry and exit to our clinic.
- We ask that you maintain physical distancing (2 metres apart) while in the waiting room.
- At present we are not allowing anyone to accompany you to your appointment except in exceptional circumstances. Please let us know if you require a support person by emailing us (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- If the appointment is for your child only one parent/guardian is allowed to accompany them.
Thank you so much for working with us and keeping everyone safe!
Our usual hours of business are 8:00am to 5:00pm.
Outside these hours is by appointment only.
Ear Nose and Throat Specialists/Surgeons
Totara House Clinic is a group of otolaryngologists who have extensive training and experience with a wide range of conditions related to the ear, nose, throat, head and neck.
Totara House Clinic was established in 1991 by Mr. Hans Stegehuis. Mr. Dilhan Cabraal joined the practice in 1996 (now retired), Mr. Kumar Thangaraj in July 2020 and Mr. Naveed Basheeth joined us in August 2020.
Dr Veronica Crawford, Consultant Physician, also practices from Totara House Clinic. She has a special interest in Diabetes & Endocrinology.
We would like to introduce Calvin Chan, a Neurologist who has returned to Palmerston North following a fellowship with the prestigious Headache Group at King's College London. He is experienced in managing the spectrum of headache disorders and will be offering appointments to review patients with headache at Totara House. He is an experienced injector of greater occipital nerve blocks and Botox for preventive treatment. Furthermore he is uniquely experienced with the new CGRP pathway monoclonal antibodies which have recently become available in New Zealand.
We perform private surgeries at Crest Hospital in Palmerston North and are also an Affiliated Provider with Southern Cross Health Society for selected services.